Thursday, September 20, 2012

General Conference


One of my favorite things in the world is coming up in a couple of weeks--General Conference. I have so many happy memories associated with General Conference. One of them is when I got to sing with the MTC choir at conference when I was a missionary. SUCH an amazing experience. This morning I came across this video. I was excited to see that the choir singing was the one I was in! If you look carefully at approximately the 1:00 mark you can see me in the top left corner. Exciting!

2 comments:

Megan Schilling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Schilling said...

Krissy, I'm actually in this video too! At the 2:08 mark if you look in the crowd of missionaries I'm near the top right hand corner with the white blazer...! What a riot. One of my missionary friends pointed it out. It was from my last General Conference (2009) as a missionary when I got to go...Isn't it nuts we're both in it!?!?! Great post!!!