Friday, November 23, 2012

I Went to Hawaii

So, I went to Hawaii. Thanks to the graciousness of Tiffany and Jared Feller, I was able to go to Hawaii. Simply put, it was amazing. Despite getting sick on my first day due to the broken air conditioning on the airplane and having to breathe everyone else's air, it was a great trip.  Here are some pics. But before you all go getting jealous because I went to Hawaii and you didn't, remember that I was sick and alone most of the time. My advice if you ever go to Hawaii: don't get sick and go with something to enjoy it with you.  Ok, enough words, here are the pics:
Honolulu from Diamond Head. I had no idea Honolulu was a big city.

A wild chickens. They were all over the place.

Me swinging on a swing on Secret Island

The sunset at Sunset beach. Seriously.

Spam Musabi. mmmmm

Jared and Tiff eating Spam Musabi. mmmmmm

The view from a lookout on Oahu. I forget exactly where, but it doesn't really matter. It's pretty.

Me eating Mochi Ice cream-one of my favorite Hawaiian treats.
(sorry I was too lazy to rotate the picture)

A beach on the north shore. 

I went hiking a bit while I was there. This is the view from one of my hikes. It was amazing.



And that is a brief recap of my trip in pictures. I highly recommend going if you ever have the opportunity.


No comments: