noun \ˈwər-ē-ˌwȯrt, ˈwə-rē-\
: a person who is inclined to worry unduly
That's me.
I had a scary thought the other day...
"What would I think about if I wasn't worrying?"
Oh, my goodness, I might actually get something done.
The amazing thing is that it has actually worked.
Imagine that!

3 comments:
You changed your blog! SO fun! I have to learn how to do that. I like the font you used. :)
yay! you noticed. Unfortunately I haven't quite gotten it figured out...that picture on the top right is supposed to be a tree, but the top and bottom are cut off. haha
Krissy, I love the new blog layout!! SO COOL!!! I think the blue tree is awesome. And I loved that little quote thing about how worrying is like being in a rocking chair...hahaha! You are the coolest, girlfriend, and here's to all of us improving our efforts to not worry so much. Sheesh!! There's just too much good in the world! :)
Post a Comment