It is not uncommon that I get lost in the town where I have lived since I was 9, but this latest incidence was the most ridiculous.
I was trying to get to the immunization place, which I have been to before. It has been several years, however, so I looked up directions online and gave myself plenty of time so I wouldn't be rushed and have to speed. So, I make my way to 10 Stoneybrook Road. I knew something was up when it looked nothing like I remembered it. I called my mom who looked up the address which was 10 SUNNYbrook Road. You can see how I made the mistake, right? So, I guess my mom was having a backwards day just like me and told me to go south instead of north and west instead of east. By the time I realized what was happening, turned around and got there, I was half an hour late. They were closed. They let me make another appointment, thankfully. But I was little perturbed when the lady kindly suggested that I try to be on time next time.
The entire trip lasted 1 hour. I went home, climbed in my bed and just cried. It wasn't that I was upset at anyone, but more that I was just so tired and frustrated that I wasted 1 HOUR lost in my own hometown! Pathetic. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment