Sunday, February 7, 2010

Me and My Bundt Pan

Long story short-I bought a bundt pan yesterday.  For 50 cents.  I got it at DI and the price tag said $1.  "$1!"  I thought to myself. It was quite ugly. I considered trying to negotiate for a cheaper price, but then determined that it was for a good cause and not worth the energy.  When I got to the register, the lady took a good look at it and must have thought the same thing as I did about it's ugliness and only charged me 50 cents.  50 CENTS!!!!  I was so excited and walked out of there proud as could be knowing that I not only saved 50 cents, but even more compared to a brand new pan. I love saving money!
 

The cake I made-Low-fat, whole-wheat carrot cake..YUM!  I know, you're drooling just looking at it.

3 comments:

kelley said...

Wahoo! I like that it's blue. It looks so vintage! And I like the new layout!

Angela said...

Good job on the bargain! Did the cake taste as good as it looked?

Krissy said...

Ha, well, considering it was low-fat and partially whole-wheat, it was pretty good. The full-fat frosting definitely helped.