Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

No, this is not going to be a post about my dating life.  That's none of your business. This is actually about how I GOT A JOB!!!!! 

WOOOOHOOOOO! 

After two months of feeling like a complete waste of space for contributing in no way to society, I finally found a job.  Ok, it wasn't THAT bad.  I generally enjoyed my hiatus from all things responsible and related to adulthood.  Some of the things I enjoyed most about this time were 
sleeping in/staying in bed as late as I wanted, 
cooking fun food for my dinner group,
staying up way to late talking to my roommates, 
running, 
hanging out with friends, 
 flying in airplanes, 
wasting time on the internet,  
watching movies, 
  going to the temple,
eating lunch with Emily,
cleaning my apartment, 
and thinking about life and what I want to do with it.  
I learned throughout this generally happy time, however, that work plays an essential role in leading a fulfilling life.  So, I am looking forward to continuing these things while working full-time.  This means I will be staying in Provo indefinitely.  Oh, I will be working at Cafe Zupas and will coordinate catering.  My official title is catering coordinator.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay! I am so proud of you. We really did have some fun times though during your work hiatus, didn't we? Definitely some good lunch salads were eaten by us. :)