I went flying today! My friend Dallen flies planes and he took me flying today over Provo. I have to admit I was a little nervous. Luckily, he has a good record and hasn't killed anyone yet, nor has anyone ever thrown up while he was flying. That calmed my nerves a little bit. But really, it wasn't any worse than a normal plane. Actually, it was much better. Here are some pics to prove that I actually did it.
Dallen-my trusty pilot-pumping gas into the plane (the gas tanks are in the wings!)
After we got gas since planes can't go backwards we had to push it back. This is me pretending to push it. Dallen really did most of the work.
Me actually pushing it.
Above the clouds-so pretty!
Mt. Timp-I've climbed that sucker!
Timpanogas Temple
And, me!
THE END
4 comments:
How completely awesome!! I'm so jealous!!! Next step is to jump out of a plane!
You know, I just might! You wanna come?
Very cool!!! Tell that boy he's fortunate nothing happened to you. Otherwise he would have had to answer to me:) Glad you liked it and had a good time!
Ah! I cannot clearly express to you how nervous and anxious that makes me! I hope you were very careful and I'm relieved that no accidents occurred.
Post a Comment