Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sweet Potato Sydney

This is my niece, Sydney.  As of right now, she is my favorite little baby.  I just can't get enough of her, nor can the rest of my family.  It's kind of funny how happy she makes all of us.  If ever anyone in my family is down all we have to do is mention her name and we instantly smile.  Why is that? I mean, she's just a little baby that makes all kind of messes (see above).  I guess it's because she's just so dang cute about all of it.  You can't help but love her. I'm especially excited for this weekend because Kelley and Sydney are coming over on Friday and staying over until Saturday! Hooray!  
Happy weekend to all!

2 comments:

kelley said...

My secret plan is actually to drop her off and then run off to the beach for the weekend.

Melissa said...

She is so cute! Aunt is the best job in the world! :)