Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Morning Surprise

Today was a great day.  It's always a great day when I start it off with a run with a good friends.  Since I've been living in Fayetteville, I have only been running on a treadmill because I would probably lose my life if I went alone outside.  SO, I was so happy when my friend Anjuli was able to go with me today.

It was a warm, sunny February morning with a nice breeze.  PERFECT for running.  Along we were going having good conversation when all of a sudden a naked man ran across the trail.  A completely...naked...man.  First we were shocked, then we were afraid , and then it was hilarious.  Fortunately I didn't have my contacts in so I couldn't see anything, but from what I could tell he seemed pretty confused. I'm pretty sure the words,"how in the world did I end up naked in a park?" were going through his head.  I've been pondering all day how one could end up naked in a park without knowing why or how.  Baffling.

We didn't linger very long. Another passerby was calling the police so it seemed like it was getting taken care of, plus, seeing as he was a little unstable we weren't sure what he was going to do.  After our run we saw several police car and what looked like the naked man clothed in one of the cars.  I'm glad he was ok.  I mean, what an awful thing to happen, if you really think about.  But, maybe you shouldn't think about it too much.

Although I'm sure none of you will have more exciting stories than this this weekend, I hope you all have a nice weekend.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Such a crazy story... Christian said we should have turned around and run back the way we had come... I'm just surprised my legs were still moving after a shock like that.

Melissa said...

Hahahahaha. Wow. That is a Friday to remember.
Or not.....

Tiffany said...

Ha. (That really is the only thing in my mind.) Just ha.