I have a serious problem. I cannot...for the life of me...complete the laundry process. What usually happens is I wash it and put in the basket where the wrinkles set in. I could leave it there anywhere between 24 hours and 2 weeks. I still have some unfolded laundry on my chair from 2 weeks ago. I mean, why fold it when I'm just going to UNfold it and put it right back on. Well, I'm trying to change this about me. I mean, for heavens sakes, I'm almost 26 and I still can't get this down. So, today I was determined to complete the process. I started it at 9 am this morning figuring since I had no scheduled commitment (my ideal Saturday schedule), I would have no problem completing it. WRONG. Here I am at 12:15 too tired to do anything but write on my blog with my basket of folded laundry next to me. (hey, I did fold it!) Oh, the thought of taking it upstairs and putting it away makes me want to fall over. So, I won't. I will leave it there until who knows when. I guess I will have to try again in two weeks.
3 comments:
I think this must run in the family. I even put it on my new years resolutions for last year. If I didn't have a husband that does the laundry first, I wouldn't even need a dresser.
What a great husband you have.
I think it is a great idea to take it upstairs:)
Post a Comment