Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear Emily

This is in response to your blog post since there is no way for me to comment.  I guess I could  just tell you since you are sitting across from me at this very moment.  But, this is probably something everybody that reads my blog wouldn't mind reading. (For those of you who are not Emily, Emily is my roommate and one of my dearest friends.  Sometimes when we are feeling down we like to list 5 things from the day that made us happy.  Here is my list for today)

1.  Eating dinner with Esther, my Mexican coworker, and her friends.  We ate tostadas and a delicious cake and laughed and talked.

2.  Isaac Dickson's talk.  He informed us that if mother's got paid for all the work they do they would get paid $140,000 a year.

3.  Taking a nap in the park by the river and waking up so relaxed.

4.  Talking to my mom.

5.  Talking to Melissa and Emily about life.

1 comment:

Angela said...

All I can say is: :)