Sunday, August 18, 2013

How It All Began

This summer marks 10 years since the first time I met Wade. I remember thinking he was really nice and really cute. He remembers thinking I looked really young. And I was. I was 18 and he was 25. Nothing happened with us happened that summer, and I went off to BYU. It wasn't until 2 years later that we met again when I came home for summer break. I was only home for 2 weeks, but I guess I caught his attention this time. Once I returned to BYU I got this e-mail, which was the beginning of many e-mails, phone calls and letters.  Enjoy.

Chrissy,
Hey. How are you doing? I am sitting here with your sister talking to
her and so I finally got your email address out of her. It was nice to
see you and hang out with you at the baseball game. So your sister
just told me a story about you. Let me apologize for asking Holly out
a long time ago and not you. I hope you can forgive me. I know that
humor does not come over well on email so let me tell you i was joking.
You probably have already forgotten about that. How is school? I
just wanted to say hello so I will talk to you later.

Wade

Us, from the olden days. :)

3 comments:

Kiersten said...

Nice little peek into you past. I didn't know you guys had known each other so long! I think it's great that you already have lots of memories even though you haven't been married that long. Hope you are doing well Krissy!

Anonymous said...

TEN YEARS! And to think I was only there for like the last five or so....

Angela said...

I thought you were going to tell the ENTIRE story:)