Saturday, January 21, 2012
Details
Last night Wade and I decided to be a little social and go to the Institute activity to celebrate the Chinese New Year. I wanted to see my friends I don't see very often since I live in Fayetteville, Wade wanted to get free dinner. So, we got there-Wade excited to eat and me excited to see my friends. Much to our surprise instead of finding YOUNG single adults, we found just plain old[er] single adults. You know you're in the wrong place when people come up to you to tell you that they are friends with your parents. I should have checked the details on the facebook event. So, how did we get out of it? Well, since Wade technically falls in the Single Adult category, he felt that he had every right to eat the food. So, we did. We mingled a bit, and then we went on with our night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA! Love it.
Post a Comment