Maybe the extra large picture of my nametag is a little overkill, but I didn't want you to miss it. It's official. I am a Dietetic Intern. What do I think about this? I think I'm pretty excited. I think it's going to be pretty intense, but that I'm going to learn a lot. And, I think I will be very glad I did. That's all.

5 comments:
I think I LOVE it!
Are those grapes? Is that how they sent it to you? In a Harry and David package? That would be awesome.
Kelley, I just happened to have a bowl of grapes on my table when I was taking the picture. I thought they were an appropriate background. Yes, Harry and David would have been awesome. :)
Okay, that's just cool! How big is that thing, because it looks ginormous?
...and I was wondering the same thing as Kelley. Except I thought they were apples.
I thought they were balloons;)
Post a Comment