Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy as Happy Can Be

Well, I think everyone who reads this has already heard the good news, but for the sake of keeping records I am writing this post about how I got accepted to the Utah State University dietetic internship. (YAY!!!!)  I found out on Monday after anxiously waiting all day.  When the time came my hands were shaking so badly I could hardly type my login and password to the website that posted my acceptance.  

I could hardly believe that I was accepted to my first choice, especially after the interview.  :)  I jumped up and down and might have screamed a little.  I can't remember the last time I showed so much excitement.  My roommate Emily was there and we hugged.  It was such a happy moment.  I then shared the news with all the wonderful people in my life. 

Besides feeling intense relief about the uncertainty that has been looming over me for the past year, I just felt so much love from all of the people that cared to know what happened.  Sorry if this is cheesy, but that's how I felt, ok?  :) I went to sleep that night just feeling so grateful that there are so many in my life that can share in the good things that happen in my life.  I love you all dearly.  Thanks for everything!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congratulations again, Krissy. We are all so happy for you and we love you so much.