Monday, March 22, 2010

A Blue Bowl and an Afternoon Run





I went running today.  Don't worry, this is not a post about how much I love running.  I had to return a plastic blue bowl to a friend, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and run with the bowl to my friend's.  Efficient, not weird.  What was weird was I almost got clothes-lined by a couple...riding their bikes...on the sidewalk....holding hands. (See picture)  First of all, sidewalks are for walking.  And second, holding hands while riding bikes?  Dangerous and impractical. You might be thinking, "Krissy, you're just jealous that you can't do that. "  Well, maybe I am.  The funny thing is that they were probably wondering why I was running with a plastic blue bowl.  Ha.

4 comments:

kelley said...

Running with a bowl is not nearly as much of a safety risk as riding bikes holding hands. Plus we can also assume that since they need to hold hands while riding bikes, they are also probably the type that stare into each others' eyes all the time. Another added risk. They're the silly ones.

erinkate82 said...

Wow... I think that is only something that can be seen in Provo. I don't remember ever seeing something like that in Germany, and they are biking pros.....

Tiffany said...

Krissy, Krissy, Krissy, can't you see? I want you and your Basil Plant to come see me! (I love that one). One time Jared and I were riding our bikes and thought it would be funny to try to hold hands and laugh about it... we did it for like two seconds and I almost hit a parked car. It's not the easiest thing in the world to do, you know! Ü

scott said...

and you were also running with a camera?