As far as what's new with me....I'm about to graduate from college, I'm applying to graduate school, and I joined a tap ensemble. The last of these is my absolute favorite. It has always been one of my dreams to be some sort of dancer. I tried ballet and gymnastics (I know, it's not really dancing, but it's related) when I was little, but quit. I also tried learning how to swing dance, but that also didn't stick with me. I resorted for many years to just dancing around the house thinking that I had missed my chances. But then I got to BYU and tried out tap dancing and just fell in love. Even then I didn't think I would ever do anything really fun with it. But then, I had this opportunity and encouragement from a dear friend (we'll call him Tim) and decided to go for it. Now I'm a happy member of The Foot Poetry Tap Ensemble (we even have fancy jackets). I'm pretty sure it's the coolest thing I've ever done.

Anyway, that's really all I have to say at this moment. I hope to write more, but then, I won't commit because I don't want to stress myself out.
2 comments:
I will only support you in this endeavor if you're outfit resembles the one from that picture.
Finally! Let's see a picture of you in your tap garb:)
Post a Comment